Upcoming event: "Nhà bà nữ" reached a record revenue of 430 billion VND - the power of word of mouth marketing20/02/2023
Nhà bà nữ - directed by actor Tran Thanh, is the most popular film in the history of the Vietnamese box office, about to be screened in 4 countries and promises to reach 500 billion in revenue. Still approaching young people with the familiar family theme, the work has had certain successes, in which word-of-mouth marketing plays an important role.
Coming to the first issue of #Biztalk of Saigon Business School, SBS brings 3 perspectives from 3 characters:
- Expert guest: Ms. Han Le
- Filmmaker, producer & director who worked directly with Former UK Prime Minister – Tony Blair, Former US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice,…
- Former editor, TV MC, producer VTV Vietnam Television,
- Graduated with Master's Degree – Goldsmiths, University of London, Faculty of Film Production (United Kingdom) and Hanoi University of Theater and Cinema, Faculty of Film Directing
- GenZ guest: Viet Anh (founder of Vang & Vang Academy project) will give perspectives and comments from young people in the process of making content of the era.
- Host: Mr. Hoang Van Cuong - Managing Director of Saigon Business School Saigon Business School (SBS)
Listen to the analysis from the success of the case-study marketing of the movie "The Lady's House" and find out:
- The power of ‘word of mouth’ (WOM) marketing – How Nhà bà nữ used word of mouth marketing to make an impact
- Analyzing the film from three cultural perspectives of film-making experts, marketing lecturers and young generation Z
Biztalk is a series of events organized by SBS with comments and reviews on a case study / hot topic related to Business & marketing that is currently attracting a lot of attention from the community, especially you young.
The first number of Biztalk dating will be an explosive talk show with unique, even "contradictory" views and perspectives from the three main characters of the project.
At Saigon Business School, we believe that marketing students can also enjoy creating content, or evaluating a quality movie.
Register quickly because the number of participants is limited to ensure the quality of the program!
Registration link: https://forms.gle/etAVGhQXHj5jjWFj7
Date: 20:00 Friday, February 24, 2023
Format: Online on Zoom Meet