On January 5th, Saigon Business School had the honor of welcoming Mr. Subra Singaram, the Southeast Asia Regional Director from Đại học Edinburgh Napierone of the top 10 modern universities in the UK (Times/Sunday Times 2023). The visit aimed to discuss and exchange ideas regarding collaboration plans for 2024.
In order to enhance activities that bring numerous benefits and opportunities for students to access high-quality education and promising career prospects in 2024, we had a productive discussion on the following topics:
– A chance to win a full or partial scholarship to study at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
– A series of online and offline events where you can learn from and network with experts, alumni, and peers from different countries and industries.
– A way to experience the quality of education and the campus life at Edinburgh Napier University by attending a demo class or visiting the university..
– A range of exclusive benefits and discounts for SBS students who enroll in the programs offered by Edinburgh Napier University, such as tuition fee waivers, accommodation subsidies, visa support, and more.
We are grateful to Mr. Subra Singaram and Edinburgh Napier University for continued support and collaboration & looking forward to implementing this collaboration in 2024 to provide our students with the best possible learning experience and career prospects.
Hãy theo dõi SBS trên Fanpage và Website để cập nhật thông tin về các hoạt động và sự kiện mới nhất nhé.
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐡 𝐍𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲:
– Ranked as the number 1 modern university in Scotland (The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023).
– Top-ranked in Edinburgh for student satisfaction (NSS 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023)
– Employment opportunities: Edinburgh Napier ranks 9th in the UK for graduate employability.
– 95% of business students secure employment within 15 months of graduation.
– Ideal location: Edinburgh Napier University is situated in the capital city of Edinburgh, Scotland, with convenient transportation options, including rail, air, and affordable bus services. This allows students easy connectivity to the rest of Scotland and England.